Potential students will normally hold a a minimum of a second class honours undergraduate degree in sport and exercise science or a related subject, including discipline specific awards (e.g. physiology, strength and conditioning etc).
Applications from athletes, coaches and support staff who have extensive experience of the competitive sport environment are welcomed and will be considered on a case by case basis.
Months of entry
This course develops your scientific knowledge and creativity in solving performance problems. With opportunities to test your skills on placement, you’ll come away with a strong understanding of competitive sport, and all the tools you’ll need to work effectively with athletes, coaches and support staff.
- We have strong links to sports organisations – for example, we’re a Swim England National Performance Centre
- Many elements are flexible, so you can learn at home or fit classes around your other commitments
- Use our Human Performance Laboratory and work with the professionals hiring our services and facilities
- The ideal way to build on your sports science undergraduate degree
- Our teaching team are experts in sports science and related disciplines, with experience in a range of different sports
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Enquiries Team
- 0330 123 2023