To be admitted to this Second Cycle Degree Programme students must possess a proper individual educational background and the minimum curricular requirements. A certified knowledge of English at minimum level B2 is also required: the assessment will be done at enrolment.
Economia e finanza, Economics and Finance
Months of entry
This Master’s Degree Programme aims to create professionals with expertise in the main areas of economics and finance and a solid theoretical and quantitative legal grounding. There are three main areas of specialisation, two taught entirely in English. The Economics curriculum – QEM (English taught) focuses on economic, quantitative and legal themes. Students choosing this curriculum can participate in the Erasmus Mundus (QEM) programme. The curricula specialised in the area of finance (one taught in Italian, one in English) aim to equip students with competencies in the financial markets, in the main areas of financial intermediation (credit, finance, treasury, securities, organisation, planning and control), management of financial investments and financial-risk measurement and management, financial consultancy and insurance, complementary protection schemes and pension fund management, internal process management and administration of banks and financial intermediaries in general.
- Economics curriculum - QEM: advanced economics, econometrics, optimization, probability theory, competitive analysis, behavioural economics, advanced public economics, empirical economics, competition law.
- Economics and finance curriculum: strategic finance, bank management and analysis of credit merit, corporate finance policies, non-bank financial intermediaries, bank organisation and strategy, market economics and financial investments, banking legislation, financial and insurance products, econometrics, risk measurement.
- Finance curriculum: advanced corporate finance, corporate banking, financial markets, accounting & management, financial economics, international financial regulation, derivatives and insurance, statistical methods for risk analysis, stochastic calculus for finance, econometrics, risk measurement, stochastic models for finance.
- Double Degree in Economics, Econometrics and Finance (MEEF) with Aix-Marseille University (France)
At the end of their study programme students can be awarded with a double degree: Laurea Magistrale in Economia e Finanza dell’Università of Ca’ Foscari and Master Sciences Economiques (Parcours Econométrie Bancaire et Financière) of Université Aix-Marseille.
Access: call for applications.
- Joint Degree in Models and Methods in Economics and Management - Erasmus Mundus (QEM) in collaboration with Université Pantheon - Sorbonne - Paris 1 (France); Universität Bielefeld (Germany); Universitat Autònoma - Barcelona (Spain).
Access: call for applications
- Double Degree with Master Economie et Ingénierie Financière with Université Paris-Dauphine (France)
At the end of their study programme students can be awarded with a double degree: Laurea Magistrale in Economia e Finanza of Università Ca’ Foscari and Master Economie et Ingénierie Financière of Université Paris-Dauphine.
Access: call for applications
Department of Economics - San Giobbe Cannaregio 873 - 30121 (VE)
For further information please contact the Campus of Economics, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Head of studies
For further information
Study degree website: www.unive.it/pag/10917
How to apply: https://apply.unive.it/
Information for international students
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Welcome Unit