Candidates must offer a degree or a professional diploma in a relevant discipline (eg Diagnostic Radiography, Physiotherapy, Midwifery) plus evidence of current practice experience. Applicants must also be able to show evidence of their ability to study at Master's level.
Applicants must be registered with the HCPC, NMC or GMC, and be employed by the NHS or independent healthcare sector in the UK and have agreed access to a clinical placement in the relevant imaging modality.
Months of entry
The Medical Imaging MSc, Postgraduate Diploma and Postgraduate Certificate offer ideal opportunities for qualified practitioners (eg in Diagnostic Radiography, Physiotherapy and Midwifery) wishing to advance their skills and career prospects within their area of specialism.
The MSc Medical Imaging course offers the following pathways:
- Medical Ultrasound
- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound
The course aims to:
- ensure you are a skilled, competent and confident practitioner in Medical Ultrasound
- enable you to be proactive in initiating and leading role developments in your specific field
- integrate academic learning with the development of higher levels of professional practice.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time24-72 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- 01227 925555