Applicants should have a Honours degree at least 2:2 or its equivalent in a relevant area e.g. Computing, Information Systems or an appropriate Engineering specialism.
Months of entry
This broad programme enables students to develop their skills in a range of computing areas. Graduates of this programme will have detailed knowledge of the state of the art in computing ranging from requirements engineering and programming through to developments in computer architecture and operating systems.
The programme has nine taught modules:
Four foundational 10 credit modules:
- Technology Adoption
- Technology Project Management
- Legal Applications in Technology
- Team Software Development Project
Four specialist 20 credit modules:
- Requirements Engineering
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Architectures and Operating Systems
- Plus one option from the MSc Mobile Technologies programme
In addition, one 20 credit module, 'Research Methods for Technology Dissertations' is undertaken in preparation for the self-managed element.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Steve Marsh
- + 44 (0) 29 2041 7155