For more information on the entry requirements for this course please visit: https://www.cardiff.ac.uk/study/postgraduate/taught/courses/course/msc-economics
Months of entry
The principal aim of this programme is to provide you with advanced knowledge and understanding of the major aspects of Economics and help prepare you for a career in economics, business, consultancy or the government sector.
If you achieve an overall average mark of 60% (and 60% or above in at least half of the taught modules) you’ll have the opportunity to apply to undertake further research training via entry into the 1-year MRes programme with potential to then proceed to the +2 thesis stage of the Economics PhD programme.
- You will be part of a community which is committed to delivering social improvement alongside economic development in the world’s first Public Value Business School.
- You will study at a Business School ranked 1st in the UK for research environment and 6th for research excellence (REF 2014).
- You will be a student of the only business school in Wales accredited by AACSB international (and one of only 5% worldwide).
- You will be exposed to recent developments in research and will develop a sophisticated understanding of modern theories and research findings.
- Our facilities include a fully functioning trading room giving you access to the latest market data.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Enquiries
- 029 2087 0084