Applicants should have a good Honours degree in Law (2:2 or equivalent), although other appropriate qualifications will be considered.
Months of entry
Cardiff’s LLM Programme offers the knowledge and expertise to enable you to contribute more fully to your chosen profession through the development of intellectual competence and postgraduate skills.Special Features
- Ability to customise the programme to meet your own professional and/or employment needs by choosing from a wide range of modules or pursuing a specialised programme of study.
- Regular contact with all module tutors.
- Summative assessment entirely by coursework and dissertation.
- Dedicated English Language Support to help students whose first language is not English.
- Completion of the programme meets the CPD requirements of the Solicitors Regulation Authority and the Bar Standards Board.
For more information please click here
Information for international students
Those whose first language is not English must obtain an IELTS overall score of 6.5 with 6.5 in writing and no less than 6 in the other sub-scores, or the equivalent.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Admissions Team (Law and Politics)
- +44 (0)29 2087 4588