Please see our website for details.
Months of entry
July, January, April, October
Studying for a PhD or MPhil in the area of data privacy and cybersecurity will see you join the School as part of a successful team of researchers with a range of industrial partners and academic collaborators.
- Our longstanding, strong and dynamic research culture has given rise to our international reputation for world-class research.
- The School supports work in this area with a substantial investment in research facilities and infrastructure.
- Vibrant research culture that includes School and themed seminar programmes and conference/travel opportunities.
- Dedicated support and training to boost your research-themed knowledge and skills.
- Examples of our research in cybersecurity include the machine classification of malware in various forms (eg binary executables and web links), mathematical models for the quantification and forecasting of network security risk, security of industrial control systems (eg SCADA systems), and Cloud security.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Administrative contact
- +44 029 2087 5586