An Upper second class Honours degree (or equivalent) from a British or recognised overseas university. Suitable for graduates in Electronic Engineering or a related discipline. Applicants with relevant professional experience are also considered.
Months of entry
The aim of this course is to provide, at an advanced level, knowledge and skills in wireless and microwave communication engineering. This programme is designed to meet the urgent need for specialists trained in this field – specialists who will be responsible for facing the challenges posed by ever-developing new technology. In addition, it will allow students the opportunity to gain valuable skills in entrepreneurship and starting a business.Special Features
- Teaching on the MSc is complemented by guest lectures given by industrial professionals
- The programme will also include specialist modules taught by the Cardiff Business School
- Students will have a unique opportunity to participate in the Alacrity Foundation Programme
- This MSc degree programme is partially based on a successful and well-established course - Wireless and Microwave Communication Engineering (MSc)
For more information please click here
Information for international students
Applicants whose first language is not English will be required to pass IELTS exams.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions Office, School of Engineering
- +44 (0)29 2087 0050