An Honours degree in photography or relevant media related subject, which has a concentration on photography, or a minimum of two years relevant work experience, which must be in accordance with the Programme Regulations.
Months of entry
The course offers clinical photographers the opportunity to extend their knowledge and understanding of the profession and the context in which it is practiced.
Distinctive features of the programme include:
- The opportunity for students to learn in a well-respected Russell Group University
- Learning in an organisation with over 40 years of established history of clinical photography/medical illustration education
- The opportunity for students to learn from experienced staff working at the forefront of medical illustration
- A supportive, yet independent learning environment
- A course of study accredited by the Institute of Medical Illustrators
- Successful graduate are eligible to apply for full Institute of Medical Illustrators membership
- Successful graduates are eligible to apply to the Committee for the Accreditation of Medical Illustration Practitioners’ (CAMIP) for registration.
For more information please click here http://courses.cardiff.ac.uk/postgraduate/course/detail/p201.html
Information for international students
Applicants whose first language is not English, must satisfy the minimum University IELTS requirement, which is currently 6.5.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Healthcare Sciences Admissions Team
- +44 (0)29 2068 7538