Please see our website for the entry requirements for this course.
Months of entry
This course offers clinical photographers the opportunity to extend their knowledge and understanding of the profession and the context in which it is practised.
The Postgraduate Certificate in Clinical Photography is a 14-month, part-time distance learning course. It is one of only two part-time distance learning courses in the UK on offer to photographers employed in healthcare and it is the only course that supplements distance learning with face-to-face teaching.
Through a combination of theory and practice-based assignments, delivered through e-learning and face-to-face teaching methods, you will have the opportunity to advance your photographic skills and critical thinking through evidence-based, reflective practice.
- The opportunity to learn in a Russell Group University.
- Learning in an organisation with over 40 years of established history of clinical photography/medical illustration education.
- The opportunity to learn from experienced staff working at the forefront of medical illustration.
- A supportive, yet independent learning environment.
- A course of study accredited by the Institute of Medical Illustrators.
- Graduates are eligible to apply for full membership to the Institute of Medical Illustrators and professional registration.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time14 months
- Distance learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Admissions Team
- +44 (0)29 2068 7538