This course is suitable for branches of allied health professions - for example, podiatrists and speech therapists. The first degree will be assessed on an individual basis. A degree or diploma in the relevant profession is required.
Months of entry
The Healthcare Sciences programme aims to develop advanced critical thinking and problem solving skills relevant to healthcare. Students will develop the advanced skills necessary to evaluate practice, initiate change and lead in the development of health professions.Special Features
The distinctive features of the Programme include:
- the involvement of research-active and clinical staff in Programme design and delivery
- the emphasis on independent learning in a research-led environment
- the emphasis on acquisition of high quality clinical reasoning skills and the development of innovative ideas
- flexibility of delivery, permitting graduates to pursue professional careers whilst studying part time, or to take a career break and complete on a full time basis
- opportunity for students to work with colleagues across a variety of disciplines.
For more information, please visit http://courses.cardiff.ac.uk/postgraduate/course/detail/p131.html
Information for international students
Applicants whose first language is not English will be required to pass IELTS exams, for which the minimum requirement is IELTS 6.5 or equivalent.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Mrs Sue Richardson
- +44 (0)29 2068 7688