In order to register with the University and undertake this programme, applicants must:
- Possess an initial or higher degree of an approved institution
- Possess a non-graduate qualification equivalent to graduation
- Hold a first degree
- Have secured funding
- Have employer support (where appropriate)
- Students will normally be health, social care or other professionals with relevant qualifications and registrations
- Individual modules within the programme may have additional entry criteria due to the aims and learning outcomes of the module and/or due to NMC/ regulations
Months of entry
This programme is approved by the Society and College of Radiographers.
It offers knowledge and expertise to enable qualified healthcare professionals to carry out clinical image appreciation, acting as autonomous professionals, and use the results in the overall management of the patient.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Admissions Team
- +44 (0)29 2068 7538