Students must have a reliable internet connection and basic computer literacy skills. Students must also: Hold a UK higher education qualification, minimum of a BSc (Hons) or BA (Hons) grade 2:2 or above, from a UK institution with relevant degree awarding powers as detailed in the Department of Education and Skills OR hold a non-UK qualification equivalent to CQFW credit level 6 or above as defined and detailed by the National Recognition Information Centre for the United Kingdom (NARIC) OR be able to demonstrate equivalent skills that are sufficient to meet the demands of the programme of study in question and be approved as such by the Head of School AND satisfy any applicable University language competency requirements as detailed in the Cardiff University Senate regulations – please see in the Cardiff University website for further details.
Months of entry
- Provide a comprehensive programme of insulin pump education for health care professionals
- Develop competence in the theory of initiation, on-going management and decision-making in the use of insulin pumps
- Develop leadership and evaluation skills in the delivery of insulin pump therapy
- Establish a stimulating environment for research, teaching and education about insulin pump therapy
- Encourage a culture for training of health care professionals by the development of a network of experienced clinical teachers
This course is a standalone module. Start dates will be negotiated between the individual and the School.
For more information please click here.
Qualification and course duration
standalone 20-credit module (level 7)
Course contact details
- Sophie Fuller
- +44 (0)29 2074 5877