A first degree, normally with class 2:1 or equivalent in a relevant subject area. A relevant master's qualification or equivalent.
Months of entry
January, October, July, April
Projects at Master and Doctoral level are supervised by members of the academic team encompassing a range of research studies. Projects frequently inform innovations in local practise. Some examples include:
- Evaluating broad based training initiative in England
- Learning needs of junior doctors, trainer and trainee attitudes towards work-place based assessments
- Contextualising curriculum planning for dental education in developing countries
- Features that core medical trainees value in a clinical placement
- The Cardiff Unit for Research and Evaluation in Medical and Dental Education (CUREMeDE) is a collaborative development between the School of Social Sciences and the School of Postgraduate Medical and Dental Education.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Enquiries
- +44 (0)29 2087 0084