- 1st cycle degree in any area
- English Proficiency
- Professional experience/internship (up to 2 years)
- International experience (exchange, summer school or internship abroad)
- Extra-curricular activities
Months of entry
The MSc in Business is a high quality program in general Management designed for students with degrees in a variety of fields other than Business or Economics.
The program will provide graduates with a solid foundation in the core areas of Management. You will acquire the knowledge, analytical tools, and competencies necessary for a successful managerial career.
The MSc in Business will complement and enable you to leverage your undergraduate training. You can choose to bring your management insights to the field of your undergraduate degree, or you can pursue a career in the business area that interests you most. Our Career Development Office will assist you in identifying and achieving your career goals.
WHO SHOULD APPLY
- Graduates with a degree in a field other than Business or Economics who want to obtain a solid understanding of core areas of management in preparation for a management-related career;
- Professional experience/internship (up to 2 years), international exposure (exchange, summer school or internship abroad) and extracurricular achievements are highly valued by the Admissions Jury.
- Have a Master degree at one of the preeminent business and economics schools in Europe, having recently been ranked by The Financial Times in the list of Top European Business Schools;
- Became part of an alumni network of more than 10.000 graduates worldwide;
- CATÓLICA-LISBON is well-known for its academic excellence! We offer rigorous quality in every course we teach using state-of-the-art knowledge;
- A Master's degree will ensure better placement success rates, higher autonomy and responsibility during your first jobs and most importantly, greater potential! CATÓLICA-LISBON places over 96% of its graduates in 3 months after completing their degree.
Graduates with a non quantitative degree, must submit the GMAT/GRE result or take the CATÓLICA-LISBON Internal Admission Test. Find out more about this test.
Information for international students
In addition to this scholarship provided by the school, we strongly recommend that you check in your home country about local government scholarship possibilities. Please note that late applications from overseas candidates requiring visas will only be considered if their visa request is already being processed.
Fees and funding
CATÓLICA TOP+ SCHOLARSHIP
CATÓLICA Top+ is a scholarship program meant for students with an outstanding academic record.
Implemented by CATÓLICA-LISBON, this program allows high-potential students to complete their MSc with a partial waiver of tuition fees.
We encourage outstanding students to apply for this scholarship, especially those that have completed their first cycle degree at the top of their classes.
The following criteria are highly valued by the jury:
- Undergraduate GPA;
- International experience;
- Professional experience (e.g. internships);
- Extracurricular activities;
- Contribution to the diversity of the cohort;
- Contribution to school activities.
How to apply
When submitting your application on the platform, you must upload a letter stating why you qualify for the Católica Top+ scholarship.
Note: Double Degree and Joint Degree students can only be granted a scholarship in the 1st year.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Marketing & Admissions Office