- 1st cycle degree in Business/Management or Economics (180 ECTS)
- High Academic Standing
- English Proficiency
- Professional experience/internship (up to 2 years)
- International experience (exchange, summer school or internship abroad)
- Foreign languages
- Extra-curricular activities
Months of entry
The International MSc in Management prepares students for exceptional international careers. The program complements solid foundations in core management areas with a strong international perspective. Students can select among majors to allow additional learning in an area of choice and also pursue a Double Degree.
The International MSc in Management is a highly selective program with a strong international scope that offers you a high quality graduate education in Business.
This program offers a balanced perspective on business as well as a choice of majors:
- Corporate Finance;
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation;
- Strategy & Consulting.
The program is designed to provide you with the relevant practical and academic knowledge required for an international career: it combines deep analytical skills with applied learning, project and case based. You will enrich your understanding of global business challenges in the mandatory block of International Management courses.
International MSc in Management students are encouraged to spend an extra semester abroad at one of the top business schools we partner with. For additional international exposure, you can opt for a Double Degree.
This program can prepare you for a top international management career.
WHO SHOULD APPLY
- Business or Economics graduates with a high academic standing who seek to strengthen their knowledge in management and prepare for top international careers;
- Foreign languages and extracurricular activities are highly valued by the Admissions Jury.
- Have a Master degree at one of the preeminent business and economics schools in Europe, ranked by The Financial Times in the list of Top European Business Schools. Under the ranking for the best Masters in Management, our International MSc in Management is placed among the best in the world;
- Became part of an alumni network of more than 10.000 graduates worldwide;
- Choosing one of the majors offer you have the opportunity to invest and specialize in your favorite field, while presenting a balanced perspective on Management;
- CATÓLICA-LISBON is well-known for its academic excellence! We offer rigorous quality in every course we teach using state-of-the-art knowledge;
- A Master's degree will ensure better placement success rates, higher autonomy and responsibility during your first jobs and most importantly, greater potential! CATÓLICA-LISBON is placed in the Top 3 Worldwide for career progress and have first-class results in terms of salary increase after graduation and employment rate within three months.
Information for international students
In addition to this scholarship provided by the school, we strongly recommend that you check in your home country about local government scholarship possibilities. Please note that late applications from overseas candidates requiring visas will only be considered if their visa request is already being processed.
Fees and funding
CATÓLICA TOP+ SCHOLARSHIP
CATÓLICA Top+ is a scholarship program meant for students with an outstanding academic record.
Implemented by CATÓLICA-LISBON, this program allows high-potential students to complete their MSc with a partial waiver of tuition fees.
We encourage outstanding students to apply for this scholarship, especially those that have completed their first cycle degree at the top of their classes.
The following criteria are highly valued by the jury:
- Undergraduate GPA;
- International experience;
- Professional experience (e.g. internships);
- Extracurricular activities;
- Contribution to the diversity of the cohort;
- Contribution to school activities.
How to apply
When submitting your application on the platform, you must upload a letter stating why you qualify for the Católica Top+ scholarship.
Note: Double Degree and Joint Degree students can only be granted a scholarship in the 1st year.
EXCEPTION: Double Degree and Joint Degree students must pay the tuition fees in the 2nd year of the Program while they are abroad.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Marketing & Admissions Office