- 1st cycle degree in Business/Management or Economics
- English Proficiency
- Professional experience/internship (up to 2 years)
- International experience (exchange, summer school or internship abroad)
- Extra-curricular activities
Months of entry
The MSc in Management with a Specialization in Strategic Marketing prepares students for careers in all areas of marketing. The program provides the conceptual frameworks, analytical skills, and industry knowledge to assume a variety of marketing roles, such as product managers, branding specialists or consumer insight analysts.Overview
The MSc in Management with specialization in Strategic Marketing provides advanced, in-depth training in core aspects of the marketing function.
Develop the conceptual knowledge, analytical and technical skills, creativity and competencies to help you advance to high level marketing positions.
It is an exciting time to be a marketing manager, with technology creating entirely new categories of products and services. In this program, you can deepen your knowledge in new forms and contexts of marketing through a broad range of electives. You will also learn and practice conducting and analyzing quantitative and qualitative research.
This program is designed to provide you with the academic and practical knowledge to succeed in a variety of marketing-related careers. Acquire the expertise and skills to launch a career as a product manager, branding specialist, advertising strategist, or consumer insight analyst.
Who Should Apply
- Management or Economics graduates who seek a high level career in marketing, including in sales, market research and analytics, branding, or advertising;
- Professional experience/internship (up to 2 years), international exposure (exchange, summer school or internship abroad) and extracurricular achievements are highly valued by the Admissions Jury.
- Have a Master degree at one of the preeminent business and economics schools in Europe, ranked by The Financial Times in the list of Top European Business Schools;
- Became part of an alumni network of more than 10.000 graduates worldwide;
- CATÓLICA-LISBON is well-known for its academic excellence! We offer rigorous quality in every course we teach using state-of-the-art knowledge;
- A Master's degree will ensure better placement success rates, higher autonomy and responsibility during your first jobs and most importantly, greater potential! CATÓLICA-LISBON places over 96% of its graduates in 3 months after completing their degree.
Information for international students
In addition to this scholarship provided by the school, we strongly recommend that you check in your home country about local government scholarship possibilities. Please note that late applications from overseas candidates requiring visas will only be considered if their visa request is already being processed.
Fees and funding
CATÓLICA TOP+ SCHOLARSHIP
CATÓLICA Top+ is a scholarship program meant for students with an outstanding academic record.
Implemented by CATÓLICA-LISBON, this program allows high-potential students to complete their MSc with a partial waiver of tuition fees.
We encourage outstanding students to apply for this scholarship, especially those that have completed their first cycle degree at the top of their classes.
The following criteria are highly valued by the jury:
- Undergraduate GPA;
- International experience;
- Professional experience (e.g. internships);
- Extracurricular activities;
- Contribution to the diversity of the cohort;
- Contribution to school activities.
How to apply
When submitting your application on the platform, you must upload a letter stating why you qualify for the Católica Top+ scholarship.
Note: Double Degree and Joint Degree students can only be granted a scholarship in the 1st year.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Marketing & Admissions Office