- 1st cycle degree in Business/Management or Economics
- English Proficiency
- Professional experience/internship (up to 2 years)
- International experience (exchange, summer school or internship abroad)
- Extra-curricular activities
Months of entry
The MSc in Management with a specialization in Strategy & Entrepreneurship provides students with a firm grounding in strategic frameworks, analytical skills, and project and case based learning.
Students can choose from a wide range of electives offered including technology strategy, entrepreneurial finance, innovation management, and project management.
The MSc in Management with specialization in Strategy & Entrepreneurship provides the practical and academic knowledge required for entrepreneurs and high level careers in Strategy.
Get ready for today’s complex and exciting business world with courses ranging from Technology Strategy to Entrepreneurial Finance and Innovation Management. Develop your conceptual and analytical skills through applied project and case based learning. Deepen your knowledge of key concepts in Business Strategy, Consulting, and Entrepreneurship through a range of electives.
This program can prepare you for a top career in consulting, management or strategy, or provide you with the tools to launch your own entrepreneurial venture.
WHO SHOULD APPLY
- Management or Economics graduates who seek to deepen their expertise in Strategy and Entrepreneurship;
- Professional experience/internship (up to 2 years), international exposure (exchange, summer school or internship abroad) and extracurricular achievements are highly valued by the Admissions Jury.
- Have a Master degree at one of the preeminent business and economics schools in Europe, ranked by The Financial Times in the list of Top European Business Schools;
- Became part of an alumni network of more than 10.000 graduates worldwide;
- CATÓLICA-LISBON is well-known for its academic excellence! We offer rigorous quality in every course we teach using state-of-the-art knowledge;
- A Master's degree will ensure better placement success rates, higher autonomy and responsibility during your first jobs and most importantly, greater potential! CATÓLICA-LISBON places over 96% of its graduates in 3 months after completing their degree.
Information for international students
In addition to this scholarship provided by the school, we strongly recommend that you check in your home country about local government scholarship possibilities. Please note that late applications from overseas candidates requiring visas will only be considered if their visa request is already being processed.
Fees and funding
CATÓLICA TOP+ SCHOLARSHIP
CATÓLICA Top+ is a scholarship program meant for students with an outstanding academic record.
Implemented by CATÓLICA-LISBON, this program allows high-potential students to complete their MSc with a partial waiver of tuition fees.
We encourage outstanding students to apply for this scholarship, especially those that have completed their first cycle degree at the top of their classes.
The following criteria are highly valued by the jury:
- Undergraduate GPA;
- International experience;
- Professional experience (e.g. internships);
- Extracurricular activities;
- Contribution to the diversity of the cohort;
- Contribution to school activities.
How to apply
When submitting your application on the platform, you must upload a letter stating why you qualify for the Católica Top+ scholarship.
Note: Double Degree and Joint Degree students can only be granted a scholarship in the 1st year.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Marketing & Admissions Office