Anyone can study CIMA, whether you're new to business and accounting or already have some experience. The only requirements are competence in mathematics and the English language. For further details about the courses and the various entry routes, please visit the website.
Months of entry
January, December, November, October, September, August, July, June, May, April, March, February
- CIMA Certificate in Business Accounting
- CIMA Professional Qualification
What is management accounting?
Management accountants work in all areas of business, in all types of organisations in both the public and private sectors, all over the world. They use information of all kinds, not just financial, to lead and inform business strategy and drive sustainable success. As a chartered global management accountant (CGMA), you will use this information to develop dynamic solutions to improve business.
You can study either full or part time. There are different ways to study depending on what works best for you, including:
- Using a tuition provider for either full or online/blended learning. Tuition providers offer the best chance of success.
- Using our online study course which takes you step-by-step through the CIMA qualification and has helped thousands of students pass their exams.
- Self-study, using CIMA publishing textbooks. Study with official CIMA textbooks and study materials.
Fees and funding
For more information, please visit the website.
Qualification and course duration
Certificate in Business Accounting
Certified GBS Professionals Programme
Course contact details
- CIMA Contact Centre