Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
A UK upper second class degree or above, or the equivalent from an overseas institution.
Some level of previous study or evidence of skills in finance or quantitative methods is essential.
Months of entry
The MSc degree in Corporate Finance is designed for ambitious students with interest in the area of corporate finance and strong quantitative background.
You aim to work as a finance professional for an investment bank, a consulting firm, or an international firm. You are interested in questions such as:
- How do hedge funds and investment banks compete in the market?
- How do fintech companies challenge the traditional banking system?
- How to value a company for a private equity buyout, an acquisition or an IPO?
- How do managers choose which new projects to launch and which to abandon?
- What is the optimal amount of loans a company should take?
The master's degree will give you the knowledge and skills to navigate the rapidly changing global landscape of corporate finance and financial markets.
The Corporate Finance master’s is designed to satisfy your drive to understand how companies manage their investment and financing decisions.
In your studies, you will examine questions such as: how financial markets work and how companies access them to finance their operations, what IPOs and mergers and acquisitions are and how they help increase firm value, how to value financial products, such as stocks and derivatives.
Your studies will encompass practical and up-to-date teaching on how the modern corporate finance world works from top academics and practitioners from the City of London.
You will graduate fully equipped for a successful career within financial management and corporate finance departments of leading global and international corporations, top investment and commercial banks, and family firms.
Unique features of this degree are:
- core modules in Corporate Finance, Mergers & Acquisitions/Private Equity and Risk Management
- tuition from 'practitioner' professors who discuss how theory works in the real world
- a choice from over twelve finance related electives including international electives in New York, Madrid and Dublin
- opportunities to meet and interact with top finance and business leaders during guest lectures and seminars
- support from one of London’s best Careers’ Office to help secure future employment
- the opportunity to apply for an additional year's study at LUISS or Bocconi business schools in Italy.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries