Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
A UK upper second class degree or above, or the equivalent from an overseas institution.
Months of entry
Whether you want to break into marketing, start your own business, take over your family’s company, or just learn more about how to innovate new products and services, and create buzz and excitement around them, this course is right for you.
This course is specifically tailored for students with little or no prior marketing experience and study background. It will qualify you to get your first professional marketing position, even if you have studied fine arts, medicine, business, or physics before. If you are looking for a degree that deepens your advanced marketing knowledge, please take a look at our MBA programmes.
Some people equate marketing with advertising. Not you. You know that marketing is a multi-faceted business process involving creativity and innovation alongside analytical and strategic skills.
The MSc in Marketing Strategy and Innovation course gives you a sound understanding of the principles and state-of-the art practices of marketing. You will acquire the latest knowledge on market research, customer analysis, innovation and design, brand management, advertising, digital and social media marketing, fashion brand management, storytelling, sponsoring, and many other current marketing topics.
Your lecturers bring these topics to life through interactive classes, case discussions, lectures with leading marketers, and hands-on innovation and communication tasks. You will, for example:
- work with a London start-up company on a marketing plan for the introduction of a new product to the UK market
- develop your own business idea, business model, and communication strategy and pitch it to a jury of London marketers and investors
- compete against classmates in a strategy simulation game where you experience how your marketing decisions would play out in the real world
- personally meet some of London’s finest senior marketers, from companies such as Unilever, Visa, Interbrand, and Unruly.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- +44 (0)20 7040 8600