- A UK upper second class degree or above, or the equivalent from an overseas institution.
- Some level of previous study in finance or quantitative methods is preferred.
Months of entry
The course is offered through the Costas Grammenos Centre for Shipping, Trade and Finance. The Centre is widely recognised and valued by practitioners and academics.
Since its launch in 1983, its three primary aims remain the same:
- Offer high quality teaching in its three interlinked disciplines of shipping, trade and finance
- Produce high quality research in these areas
- Create a forum for international dialogue between academia, industry and government and to link decision makers.
The combination of the three disciplines of shipping, trade and finance was pioneering at the time but also remains current and relevant in today’s economic and financial environment. This multi-disciplinary approach ensures that you are equipped with competitive skills and knowledge not only in the core area of shipping but also in the areas of commodity trade, ship finance, banking and investment.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries