A UK upper second class degree or above, or the equivalent from an overseas institution.
Some level of previous study or evidence of skills in finance or quantitative methods is essential.
Months of entry
This degree is designed for ambitious students with interest in the area of corporate finance and strong quantitative background. You aim to work for a top international or a global firm as a finance executive. You are interested in questions such as: How do managers choose which new projects to launch and which to abandon? Do mergers and acquisitions increase or destroy firm value? How do you spot good investment opportunities in the stock market? What do hedge funds and investment banks do?
The degree will give you the knowledge and skills to navigate the rapidly changing global landscape of corporate finance.
This MSc degree is designed to satisfy your drive to understand how companies manage their investment and financing decisions. In your studies, you will examine questions such as: how financial markets work and how companies access them to finance their operations, what IPOs and mergers and acquisitions are and how they help increase firm value, how to value financial products, such as stocks and derivatives.
Your studies will encompass practical and up-to-date teaching on how the modern corporate finance world works from top academics and practitioners from the City of London. You will graduate fully equipped for a successful career within corporate finance departments of leading global and international corporations, top investment and commercial banks, and family firms.
Unique features of this course are:
- The course offers core modules on Corporate Finance, Mergers & Acquisitions/Private Equity and Risk Management
- Tuition from 'practitioner' professors who discuss how theory works in the real world
- A choice from over 15 finance related electives including international electives in New York, Madrid and Dubai
- All teaching done at Cass Business School's location in the heart of London's financial district
- Opportunities to meet and interact with top finance and business leaders during guest lectures and seminars organised at Cass Business School
- Support from one of London’s best Careers’ Office to find your dream job
- Students on the MSc in Corporate Finance are able to apply for an additional year's study at LUISS or Bocconi business schools in Italy.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries