An undergraduate degree in a relevant subject area equivalent to a UK 2.1 or higher.
Months of entry
The MSc in Global Finance is a top quality Cass master's programme, taught entirely online. It is designed to meet your needs if you:
- want to further your career in finance, without having to take a career break, relocate to London, or come to campus
- are based in the UK or anywhere in the world (no UK visa needed)
- are new to the industry, are experienced but wish to move to a different sector or just broaden your understanding of global finance.
The course is designed to deliver the following benefits:
- Earn a master's degree from a leading global business school
- No relocation costs or visa requirements
- No need for a career break: continue working while you study at home, at work or on the move anywhere in the world
- Develop career-enhancing knowledge and practical skills
- Designed by top Cass faculty who are leaders in their fields
- High levels of academic and practical support
- Learn with other professionals from all over the globe
- All students are full members of the Cass community; on completing the degree you will be invited to graduation in London and will join our extensive Alumni network with a professional network in over 160 countries and lifelong benefits
- The academic standards, quality and resultant credential are exactly the same as our campus-based programmes.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- +44 (0)20 7040 8600