You should have:
- Some mathematical background (A-level, IB, AP or any other equivalent secondary school qualification); and
- An upper second class (or equivalent) undergraduate degree in economics or related discipline (e.g. Finance); pharmacy, medicine, biology; and mathematics.
Months of entry
The demand for specialists in health economics continues to increase. Whether you have a quantitative, sciences’ or economics background, the MSC in Economic Evaluation in Healthcare is designed to help you meet that demand.
From economic evaluation, health economics and quantitative methods to welfare economics and epidemiology, this course will give you the expertise to pursue a rewarding career in health economics.
This course has been designed to meet the demand for health economics’ quantitative and analytical skills for decision-making in the healthcare sector.
The Economic Evaluation in Healthcare MSc helps you:
- Develop your analytical and modelling abilities.
- Understand the background and theoretical foundations of health economics.
- Recognise the conceptual bases for economic evaluation and advanced quantitative methods relevant to healthcare decision-making.
- Gain the skills and the experience you need to work as a health economist.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Enquiries
- +44 (0)20 7040 0249