- a first degree (2:2 class or above) or equivalent, in a relevant subject from an approved institution of higher education at least one years' experience in health and social care references may be requested.
- You will be able to bring to the programme recent studies (up to a quarter of their credits) taken elsewhere, and thereby are exempt from up to three modules.
Months of entry
Address the big questions within practice and challenge the status quo with this innovative Advanced Practice in Health and Social Care course.
- How can we prove and measure our performance?
- To what extent should we challenge guidelines or established forms of practice?
- How can our actions within practice transform the user experience?
- How can we manage levels of stress in a way that promotes welfare?
- The MSc also offers students the flexibility to tailor the modules they study to meet their professional needs by offering a range of elective modules from across the School’s programmes from management and leadership to infection control.
Information for international students
Due to the changes in the UKVI's list of SELTs we are no longer able to accept TOEFL as evidence of English language for students who require a CAS as of April 2014.
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions
- +44 (0)20 7040 5790