- A minimum of a lower second class honours in Radiography or other relevant health related subject from a UK institution or
- Appropriate professional qualifications e.g. Diploma of the College of Radiographers
- International qualifications in Radiography may be acceptable if the holder is able to gain registration with the Health Professions Council
- Applicants should have a minimum of one year of clinical experience in the clinical speciality in which they wish to study before starting the course and should continue in clinical practice while on the programme.
Months of entry
Take your clinical skills in Computed Tomography forward in a range of settings of increasing complexity.
This course has been designed to:
- Enhance the professional practice and personal development of practitioners
- Provide opportunities for discussion and shared experience between practitioners
- Enhance critical, analytical, professional, research and communication skills and promote the ability to relate these skills to individual clinical practice
- Further develop the skills necessary for life-long independent learning
- Prepare you to take on the professional roles of advanced practitioners
- Encourage you to act autonomously in planning and implementing tasks at a professional level
- Encourage you to develop originality in the application of knowledge to clinical practice
- Enhance your understanding of how established techniques of research and enquiry are used to interpret knowledge in your field.
Information for international students
For applicants whose first language is not English an IELTS score of 7.0 is required with no less than 7.0 in each component of the test.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions
- +44 (0)20 7040 5790