Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
To apply for this course, you should hold the minimum of a second-class honours degree, or the equivalent in an engineering, scientific or mathematical discipline.
Suitable industrial experience will be considered, such as a few years in a related industry or start-up.
Months of entry
Whether you are an engineering student or engineering professional, this course will equip you with the skills and knowledge you need to pursue or enhance your career in the IoT industry. The course will also appeal to aspiring entrepreneurs that are keen on starting their own IoT ventures.
This MSc will help you explore a range of technical fields, such as computing, electronics, telecommunications, computer networks, informatics, data analytics, cyber security, and software engineering.
The City, University of London Internet of Things with Entrepreneurship MSc will help you:
- Cover the theory and practice that will be valuable for a career in the emergent IoT industry or starting your own IoT venture.
- Develop the deep expertise in the underlying technologies of electronics, sensing and communications that will enable you to exploit the demand and opportunities for engineers with both technical skills and an awareness of the business implications of IoT.
- Learn to apply your knowledge to create new inventions and ideas, and bring them to reality.
- Develop an entrepreneurial perspective that is essential for designing innovative products with a module from the Sir John Cass Business School, renowned as one of the UK’s leading business schools.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- SMCSE Enquiries