We are interested in receiving applications from individuals with at least an upper second-class honours undergraduate degree in law (roughly equivalent to a B or B+) from a recognised international institution. Applicants with a good undergraduate degree in another subject will also be considered.
Months of entry
Our group of students consists of either top-quality Law graduates or graduates of other disciplines who have relevant work experience of more than two years.
We have students from Greece and from other countries including Switzerland, Italy, Norway, France and the United Kingdom.
This course is suitable for Law graduates who want to specialise in maritime law, or maritime professionals who want to enhance their knowledge of maritime law.
- Further your understanding of maritime law by studying modules from the respected UK course.
- Experience studying at the esteemed Hellenic Lloyd’s Register in Piraeus, Greece.
- Have access to our online resources as well as the prestigious Laskaridou Library collection.
- Shape your study around your personal and work commitments.
- Enhance your CV by taking advantage of our dedicated team of UK academics and professionals.
- Benefit from the support of a full-time administration service based in Greece.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- +44 (0)20 7404 5787