- Completed and signed application
- Objective statement
- Copy of official transcript
- Copy of passport
- Two letters of recommendation
- Declaration of finances/bank statement
Months of entry
January, August, October
The College of Business at Concordia University Chicago offers an MBA designed and taught by business leaders and educators to prepare ethical leaders for the global marketplace. Our MBA students are empowered to create their own leadership story and we assist you by offering an exceptional learning community where:
- Professors are passionate about teaching and student success.
- Small classes allow for classroom relationship building with peers and faculty that last a lifetime.
- The curriculum is innovative and outcomes based.
- The format is flexible to meet your life’s demands.
New Option! One Year, Online MBA
One-year campus based program
Two-year evening and online program
Specializations and Certificates meet the dynamic demands of a global business marketplace.
New Option! Digital Marketing
Affordable - Our tuition is an exceptional price compared with similar MBA programs.
Information for international students
English language requirements
IELTS: minimum 6.0, or TOEFL: minimum 72 (internet based), or Password: minimum 6.0.
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time18-24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details