To be admitted to the MA Human Resource Management programme you must normally hold a good 2nd class Honours degree or equivalent in a related Business or Management discipline or any other discipline that is acceptable to the Business School. interview will be conducted. Exceptions to this will be considered on an individual basis. Applicants whose first language is not English must have a minimum IELTS 6.5 or TOEFL 600 or equivalent.
Months of entry
The Human Resource Management MA course aims to enable students to progress in any career linked with the management and development of people.
This course has been developed with your future career as its focus, by choosing to study at Coventry you will benefit from:
- CIPD Advanced Level Professional Qualification upon successful completion of the MA HRM;
- a course that is designed to meet and reflect the CIPD’s professional standards and expectations;
- provision of the essential requirements needed to work within the broad context of people management and development;
- offers an integral six-week work placement within an organisation’s HRM department;
- the fact that your studies will include the analysis of models, theoretical frameworks, past and current HRM practices and skills workshops;
- the chance to develop sound skills and strategies with which to support organisations to achieve their objectives and add value.
Past students of this programme have found employment positions within generalist HR, general management, specialist pay and reward, people development and employee relations roles.
Information for international students
Please contact our International/EU Office:
Telephone: +44(0)24 7615 2152
Fees and funding
For Coventry University graduates there is an alumni discount of £500, there are also Postgraduate Merit Scholarships available to UK students of £1000 towards tuition fees - please visit website for more information and criteria
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- UK - Recruitment and Admissions Office
- +44(0)24 7765 4321
- + 44 (0)24 7688 8609