Applicants should hold a good honours degree 2.2 or above in a relevant academic discipline. Applications from candidates with relevant experience will be considered on an individual basis. International applicants should also hold a minimum of 6.5 score in the IELTS test for English Language.
Months of entry
January, September, May
No company today can ignore the impact of globalisation. However, many firms are struggling to come to terms with the implications of this new reality.
Previously satisfactory business tools and techniques are now outdated and inappropriate. The fast pace of change and global shift has led to new market and product opportunities requiring novel approaches to strategy, organisation, operations and finance.
The International Business MSc can offer you an in-depth understanding of the changing organisational environment. This specialist course has been designed for those who wish to increase their knowledge and understanding of business and management in an international context.
The International Business MSc aims to provide you with the opportunity to:
- gain an understanding of the international business environment and the strategies that organisations may use to compete in such settings;
- develop a strategic business outlook;
- enhance your business and personal skills;
- work with other students and staff from a range of nationalities and backgrounds;
- prepare you to become an international manager by developing your ability to think strategically;
- communicate effectively in a range of business settings;
- understand how to implement complex business projects, ranging from new product development, managing global supply chain and logistical activities to mergers and acquisitions;
- use business simulations and software to gain practical insights into business problems and IT solutions;
- enhance your ability to apply key skills to problems and contemporary issues within the global business context.
You will also have the opportunity to apply for a place on the internship programme.
Information for international students
Please contact our International/EU Office:
Telephone: +44(0)24 7615 2152
Fees and funding
For Coventry University graduates there is an alumni discount of £500, there are also Postgraduate Merit Scholarships available to UK students of £1000 towards tuition fees - please visit website for more information and criteria
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- UK - Recruitment and Admissions Office
- +44(0)24 7765 4321
- + 44 (0)24 7688 8609