A good undergraduate degree. This course is aimed primarily at law graduates, legal practitioners (solicitors and barristers) from the UK and other jurisdictions, and business graduates with some knowledge of law. International applicants should also hold a minimum of 6.5 score in the IELTS test for English language.
Months of entry
This course provides an opportunity for students to study and discuss assumptions and underlying concepts and will also enable students to debate the fundamental issues surrounding executive remuneration.
If you choose this course you could benefit from:
- an in-depth understanding and analysis of international corporate governance through the study of a range of contemporary international modules in areas such as corporate governance, environmental law, competition law and corporate crime;
- extensive guidance on research, study and writing skills together with research design and methods, in preparation for writing assessments and researching and submitting your dissertation;
- the study of a range of contemporary international law modules to allow specialism in corporate governance, competition law, and the regulation of activities affecting the international and criminal obligations of businesses;
- the study of legal subjects and research and academic skills alongside home and EU students and a wide range of international students, thus gaining a rewarding and varied academic and personal experience.
Information for international students
Please contact our International/EU Office: Telephone: +44(0)24 7615 2152 www.coventry.ac.uk/iocontactus
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Recruitment and Admissions Office
- 024 7765 4321