A good quality honours degree or equivalent. Applications from candidates with relevant experience will be considered on an individual basis.
Months of entry
With the fashion industry worth £21bn annually to the UK economy, a new generation of business leaders with a strong foundation in cross-cultural communications and international business is needed to respond to the needs of a sensitive consumer and competitive market in the Fashion arena.
With a continual increase in year-on-year growth in the industry, there is a growing demand for highly skilled managers educated with a particular understanding and appreciation of this niche sector.
This course has your future employability as its focus.
By choosing to study at Coventry University London Campus you will benefit from:
- A unique experience delivered by an institution with strong foundations in educating business leaders,
- includes work-related activity and leading lectures from high-profile business figures,
- no previous work experience required,
- we will help you to secure future employment by offering essential training in key areas such as CV writing, presentation skills and interview technique,
- questions conventional wisdoms and replaces them with new and developing perspectives, new patterns of thinking, and new insights,
- learning and assessment reflect an action learning approach focused upon team work, business simulations and real-world projects, all of which are underpinned by analysis and synthesis,
- comprehensive immigration, visa advice and student support is available.
The MBA International Fashion Management addresses the needs of a new generation of fashion industry managers by providing a challenging and stimulating course that combines the highest quality of teaching and academic support, with direct inputs from the fashion industry.
Information for international students
An IELTS score of 6.5 overall is required.
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Student Recruitment