Applicants should hold a honours degree at 2:2 or equivalent. Applicants will be required to complete a successful interview with the programme management team. English as a Foreign Language: IELTS 6.5
Months of entry
The effective management and development of human resources is a challenging task in any work organization. As the pace of technological change increases and organisations develop a greater international focus, the management and development of people in order to adapt to these changing conditions becomes ever more important.
International Human Resource Management MSc aims to enable students to progress in any career linked with the management and development of people.
WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE?
This course has been developed with your future career as its focus, by choosing to study at Coventry you will benefit from:
- the opportunity to gain the essential requirements needed to work within the broad context of international people management and development;
- the fact that your studies will include the analysis of models, theoretical frameworks and past and current HRM practice;
- a special emphasis on global employment issues, including national cultures, legislation and strategies.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
The International Human Resource Management MSc is designed to develop a strategic people management and development focus within an international organisational context. The programme places special emphasis on global employment issues, including national cultures, legislation and strategies.
Through the analysis of models, theoretical frameworks, past and current HRM practices, students will be encouraged to develop the skills and strategies with which to support organisations achieve their goals, by adding the value of effective HR management and development practices.
The programme is aimed at individuals wishing to pursue or develop their professional careers within an international HRM context. The course will provide students with the essential requirements needed to work within the broad context of international people management and development.
- HRM in context;
- leading, managing and developing people;
- developing skills for business leadership;
- organisational design and organisational development;
- international human resource management;
- research methods;
Optional modules (students must choose three from the following)
- Corporate financial strategy;
- multicultural mindset in international business;
- international business law;
- employment reward.
Information for international students
Please contact our International/EU Office: Telephone: +44(0)24 7615 2152 www.coventry.ac.uk/iocontactus
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Recruitment and Admissions Office
- 024 7765 4321