To be considered for the MSc International Marketing programme you must normally hold a good 2nd class Honours degree in a related Business or Management discipline or any other discipline that is acceptable to the Business School. Exceptions to this will be considered on an individual basis. Applicants whose first language is not English must have a minimum IELTS 6.5 or TOEFL 600 or equivalent.
Months of entry
The International Marketing MSc degree aims to introduce and develop a contemporary perspective to the international marketplace and the key tasks involved in successful international marketing.
You will study areas such as analysis and research of the international environment, and the design and implementation of specific international marketing activities and strategies.
The course includes the following:
- learn how to to interpret market data and provide a situational analysis of the market;
- acquire the skills to make recommendations for strategic developments;
- students have the option of enrolling on the internship programme providing the opportunity to undertake a workplace project on behalf of an organisation;
- focuses specifically on an international context, reflecting a more global approach to marketing issues;
- opportunity to apply for an internship rather than undertaking a dissertation;
- teaching is very student focused and very participative, giving students the opportunity to ask questions and gain immediate feedback.
Information for international students
Please contact our International/EU Office:
Telephone: +44(0)24 7615 2152
Fees and funding
For Coventry University graduates there is an alumni discount of £500, there are also Postgraduate Merit Scholarships available to UK students of £1000 towards tuition fees - please visit website for more information and criteria
Qualification and course duration
|Assessment||What kind of work will I be doing? (proportionally)|
|Written/ formal examinations||20|
|Written coursework / continuous assessment||50|
Course contact details
- UK - Recruitment and Admissions Office
- +44(0)24 7765 4321
- + 44 (0)24 7688 8609