To be considered for the MSc in Investment Management programme you must normally hold a good 2nd class Honours degree or equivalent in a related Business / Finance discipline or any other discipline that is acceptable to the Business School. Exceptions to this will be considered on an individual basis. Applicants whose first language is not English must have a minimum IELTS 6.5 or TOEFL 600 or equivalent.
Months of entry
Financial markets are becoming ever more innovative, dynamic and global. The Investment Management MSc is designed as a specialist programme aimed at students wishing to pursue a career in the expanding financial services sector.
WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE
This course has a strong focus on your future international business career; by choosing to study at Coventry you will benefit from:
- a programme of study that is designed to be more practical with less emphasis on the use of mathematical methods. For example, teaching makes use of the industry-standard Thomson-Reuters Eikon financial database;
- a course that focuses on providing the types of skills and tools used by financial service professionals in the City of London and other leading financial centres;
- a course that leads to exemptions from Chartered Institute of Securities and Investment professional qualifications (their Introduction to Securities and Investment module and their Fund Management module);
- a course that gives you the opportunity to gain Thomson-Reuters Eikon certification;
- a course that provides opportunities to enrol on the internship programme to undertake a workplace project on behalf of an organisation;
- a course that enables you to achieve professional financial services skills vital for personal financial planning and associated investment management.
Information for international students
Please contact our International/EU Office:
Telephone: +44(0)24 7615 2152
Fees and funding
For Coventry University graduates there is an alumni discount of £500, there are also Postgraduate Merit Scholarships available to UK students of £1000 towards tuition fees - please visit website for more information and criteria
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- UK - Recruitment and Admissions Office
- +44(0)24 7765 4321
- + 44 (0)24 7688 8609