For the Postgraduate Certificate: • A Degree/Honours degree or equivalent (with two years appropriate experience); or • An appropriate professional qualification (with two years appropriate experience); or • Management experience that can demonstrate learning to an equivalent level. For the Postgraduate Diploma: • A Postgraduate Certificate in a management related subject; or • An Honours degree in a management subject (with three years appropriate experience); or • An appropriate professional qualification (with three years appropriate experience); or • Management experience that can demonstrate learning to an equivalent level. For the MA: • A Postgraduate diploma in management; or • A Postgraduate diploma-level qualification in business or management; or • A Professional qualification with appropriate experience; or • Management experience that can demonstrate learning to an equivalent level. International applicants should also hold a minimum of 6.5 score in the IELTS test for English language. Accreditation for prior learning is in accordance with University regulations.
MA, PgD, PgC
Months of entry
This part-time course is designed for those who wish to pursue their career and research interests in leadership and management. Focused and pragmatic, the MA forms the apex of our suite of management programmes. At this level, middle to senior managers are expected to develop the ability to reflect on their management practice. This enables them to “learn to learn” effectively and apply this skill repeatedly when confronting and researching complex management issues.
If you choose this course you will benefit from:
- flexibility to tailor research to suit organisational industry requirements;
- all the assignments and projects address real life issues and involve action plans for helping the individual and the organisation to achieve their goals;
- minimum time away from the workplace;
- student support from tutors and peers as well as access to our Centre for Academic Writing;
- extensive use of virtual learning environments through a blended learning approach;
- 100% coursework based assessments;
- support for research methods will be provided as required through course residential workshops and study days, extensive web-based resources and personal project supervisors.
Information for international students
Please contact our International/EU Office: Telephone: +44(0)24 7615 2152 www.coventry.ac.uk/iocontactus
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Recruitment and Admissions Office
- +44 (0) 24 7765 4321