To be considered for the MSc Strategic Marketing programme you must normally hold a good 2nd class Honours degree in a related Business or Management discipline or any other discipline that is acceptable to the Business School. Exceptions to this will be considered on an individual basis. Applicants whose first language is not English must have a minimum IELTS 6.5 or TOEFL 600 or equivalent.
Months of entry
The Strategic Marketing MSc degree aims to develop a strategic marketing focus and link it to the strategy process within an organisation. It emphasises customer care as well as competitive advantage.
Companies the world over, whether they are involved in consumer sales, B2B, intermediaries, charities or NGOs, all recognise the importance of marketing and therefore the need to employ qualified and skilled marketing graduates.
Why choose this course?
- Enables you to interpret market data, provide a situational analysis and make recommendations for strategic developments;
- students have the option of enrolling on the internship programme providing the opportunity to undertake a workplace project on behalf of an organisation;
- shows you how to adapt to changing market conditions and excel in teamwork and leadership;
- aims to give a pathway to study marketing at a higher level by focussing on strategic decision making and to provide a grounding in statistical analysis;
- modules designed to give students a range of cognitive, practical and transferrable skills appropriate to future management roles.
Information for international students
Please contact our International/EU Office
Telephone: +44(0)24 7615 2152
Fees and funding
For Coventry University graduates there is an alumni discount of £500, there are also Postgraduate Merit Scholarships available to UK students of £1000 towards tuition fees - please visit website for more information and criteria
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- UK - Recruitment and Admissions Office
- +44(0)24 7765 4321
- + 44 (0)24 7688 8609