to gain entry to MSc In Automotive Engineering programme an applcant must have a minimum of 2.2 honours degree in a Mechanical or Automotive Engineering discipline. Applicants must have studied Thermodynamics, Heat Transfer and Aerodynamics at undergraduate level. Applicants whose first language is not English must have a minimum IELTS 6.5 or TOEFL 600 or equivalent.
Months of entry
In the modern world of vehicle design and manufacture, companies require engineers who are highly qualified and possess specialised skills.
The course proposed here not only addresses the overall design of a vehicle but will also introduce participants to various specialised areas of Automotive Engineering.
WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE?
- We have expertise in adopting an integrated multidisciplinary approach to engineering projects;
- Take part in real engineering projects in conjunction with industry;
- Achieve a better understanding of system design methodologies.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
The course has the following modules:
- Engineering and Project Management;
- Computer Aided Engineering;
- Vehicle Refinement;
- Advanced Manufacturing Processes and Materials;
- Vehicle Structures and Aerodynamics;
- Powertrain and Engine Dynamics;
- Automotive Systems Design Group Project.
In addition participants must satisfactorily complete an individual project.
Information for international students
Please contact our International/EU Office:
Telephone: +44(0)24 7615 2152
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- UK - Recruitment and Admissions Office
- +44(0)24 7765 4321
- +44 (0)24 7688 8609