Good honours degree in any discipline with some knowledge of business or management, or an equivalent professional qualification. Applicants whose first language is not English must have a minimum IELTS 6.5 or TOEFL 600 or equivalent.
Months of entry
This course provides a wide range of theoretical and practical opportunities for graduates from a variety of disciplines. It is suitable for those who wish to develop professional and technical competence in the field of information technology. It also deals with current issues relating to information security and the management of IT systems in a business organisation.
WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE?
By choosing to study at Coventry, you will benefit from:
- the development of a firm understanding of the role of information technology in strategic management;
- the ability to understand the potential and limitations of IT in business;
- a knowledge of IT's affect on resources in any organisation;
- access to forums enabling students to interact with one another and work together as virtual groups.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
The modules in the programme include a range of important topics relating to the development and management of information technology systems used in business organisations.
The modules studied are:
- Information Security;
- Enterprise Systems;
- Database Management and Administration;
- Systems Development and Procurement;
- Knowledge Management;
- IS/IT Strategy;
- Project Management;
- Masters Project.
Information for international students
Please contact our International/EU Office:
Telephone: +44(0)24 7615 2152
Qualification and course duration
|Assessment||What kind of work will I be doing? (proportionally)|
|Written/ formal examinations||17|
|Written coursework / continuous assessment||50|
Course contact details
- UK - Recruitment and Admissions Office
- +44(0)24 7765 4321
- + 44 (0)24 7688 8609