An applicant for all programmes will normally be expected to possess at least one of the following:
- Minimum of a second class honours degree in relevant subjects
- Relevant professional qualification of an equivalent level
- Lower qualification plus appropriate and relevant experience at a professional level
- Satisfactory independent evidence of working for several years in a position commensurate with that of an honours degree graduate in a relevant field.
Months of entry
The Management of IT MSc aims to instil in you the skills and experience in management, leadership, consulting plus many more to succeed in business.
After people, information – about performance, products, services, customers, suppliers and competitors – is one of the most valuable assets in any business or organisation. In an era of Big Data, where the volume, variety and complexity of information is increasing, so too is the need for individuals who can help businesses make the most of technology to store, share and analyse large quantities of data to reveal new insights which can improve performance.
This course aims to improve understanding of the impact of information systems on business processes and competitiveness in a global setting. Covering areas such as IT services, cloud computing, database management, analytics and mobile technologies, you’ll be introduced to Systems, Applications and Products (SAP), the world’s leading provider of enterprise business applications and solutions.
Well-established industry connections, with companies like IBM, provide opportunities for collaborative projects and guest lectures from practitioners who aim to share their experiences, both challenges and successes.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Recruitment and Admissions Office
- +44(0)24 7765 4321