To enter the course you need to have one of the following:
- a good honours degree or an equivalent qualification;
- a relevant professional qualification of equivalent standard, e.g. BCS Professional Graduate Diploma, CEng, CIM Diploma;
- an unclassified degree plus at least two years' further study or professional experience.
Months of entry
Accredited by the British Computer Society (BCS), this specialist course covers the technological, operational and strategic aspects of distributed and networked computer systems, incorporating support issues, such as the design of appropriate software, usability and information security.
In today’s globalised world, businesses of all sizes have staff working in multiple locations – at home, on the move, at separate sites and frequently in different countries.
The prolific use of computers and mobile devices has increased the need for things like file storage, back-up, remote access, file sharing and data protection, as well as the demand for highly trained specialists to manage these activities. At the same time the need for traditional networking remains, with a need for a more robust and efficient infrastructure.
Coventry offers state-of-the-art facilities and the chance to learn alongside world-leading researchers in areas such as pervasive computing, distributed computing and application.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Recruitment and Admissions Office
- +44(0)24 7765 4321