All students on the Business Psychology MSc must normally have: a 2.2 honours degree or better in a relevant subject (e.g. Psychology, Business, Social Science or Science); applicants who do not meet this but have relevant experience will also be considered for entry on an individual basis. Applicants for whom English is not their first language must also be able to demonstrate IELTS 6.5. at the start of the course.
Months of entry
The Business Psychology MSc provides graduates with a thorough grounding in Business Psychology research and application.
The course provides a sophisticated understanding of applying psychology in business settings, including understanding consumer behaviours, employee engagement and the impact of globalisation on organisational behaviours. It is an unaccredited course designed for both home and international students. The course is informed by the academic and professional disciplines of Business and Occupational psychology.
Why choose this course?
- Multi-disciplinary degree, open to candidates without psychology as a first degree;
- has a distinctly international flavour so as to enable graduates to compete in a global business environment;
- level 1 Occupational Testing included as part of the course;
- there are 2 consumer psychology modules and 1 global business psychology module which similar courses in the UK do not offer;
- the course is assessed through a variety of types of assignment; essays, practical business reports, review of journal articles, literature review, poster presentation, reflective report, psychometrics, case study report, training programme report.
This course is accredited by the Association of Business Psychologists.
Information for international students
Please contact our International/EU Office: Telephone: +44(0)24 7615 2152 www.coventry.ac.uk/iocontactus
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Recruitment and Admissions Office
- 024 7765 4321