Applicants must hold a BSc (Hons) degree or a diploma in Occupational Therapy. You should also be a practising, professionally qualified occupational therapist. Applicants whose first language is not English must have a minimum IELTS 6.5 (with a minimum score of 6 in writing) or TOEFL 600 or equivalent.
Months of entry
Occupational therapy plays a vital role in allowing those who have been prevented from living life to its fullest, through illness or injury, to do so.
This course aims to enhance the knowledge base and intellectual skills of state-registered occupational therapists through a programme of specific and general professional studies.
- A range of optional modules enable you to focus on topics relevant to different practice settings in health and social care,
- a personal tutor system provides support, as and when required,
- lecturers with expertise in a range of specialist areas develop and deliver the modules,
- courses are designed and regularly updated to respond to the challenges of a changing climate in health and social care,
- critical evaluation of concepts, ideas and research is encouraged to enable you to establish the evidence base for practice.
Information for international students
Please contact our International/EU Office:
Telephone: +44(0)24 7615 2152
Fees and funding
There is an alumni discount available to Coventry University degree graduates and also a limited amount of Postgraduate Merit Scholarships available for UK and International students. Please check website for further details
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Health and Social Care Unit
- +44(0)24 7679 5958
- +44 (0)24 7679 5950