A good quality honours degree or equivalent. Applications from candidates with relevant experience will be considered on an individual basis.
English Language IELTS 6.5 or equivalent.
Months of entry
This course starts in October 2017.
The Hospitality and Tourism industries have become one of the fastest growing economic sectors in the world, with Britain alone employing over 2 million people. This programme is specifically designed for those who wish to embark on a management career within this sector. You will have the chance to develop a set of industry relevant analytical tools that can equip graduates for leadership and management positions.
We believe that there is no better place to learn about business than to study in the heart of one of the most successful business and financial centres in the world. Our close proximity to some of the world’s leading organisations means that you can benefit from a real business experience with opportunities to connect and network with professionals.
WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE?
Hosp MSc 2
If you choose this course you will benefit from:
- A unique experience delivered by an institution with strong foundations in educating business leaders
- Includes work-related activity and leading lectures from high-profile business figures
- No previous work experience required
- We will help you to secure future employment by offering essential training in key areas such as CV writing, presentation skills and interview technique
- Questions conventional wisdoms and replaces them with new and developing perspectives, new patterns of thinking, and new insights
- Learning and assessment reflect an action learning approach focused upon team work, business simulations and real-world projects, all of which are underpinned by analysis and synthesis
- Comprehensive immigration, visa advice and student support
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- Sustainable Strategy
- Managerial Finance
- Global HRM Strategies
- Project Management
- Operations Management in Travel and Tourism
- International Hospitality and Tourism Marketing
- Customer Experience Management
- Events and Destination Management
- Business and Management Research Methods
- Academic and Professional Skill
- Employability and Enterprise Skills
HOW WILL THIS COURSE BE TAUGHT?
Throughout the programme, you will work with expert teachers and industry professionals to develop the relevant skills to research and understand the industry, develop the skills and knowledge employers are really looking for, as well as get tailored support on how to start your career even before you graduate.
You will be assigned a personal tutor who will be able to review and discuss your progress and offer advice throughout your studies. You will also have access to a wide range of additional support from our free Spotlight workshops designed to support the development of your study and research skills as well as enhance English language skills if English is not your first language.
Information for international students
+44 (0) 24 7765 2152
Fees and funding
Coventry University London is delighted to have recently launched a number of scholarships to UK and International students. You can find out more about our Scholarships by viewing our website.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Recruitment and Admissions Office
- +44 (0) 24 7765 4321