Candidates must possess, or be expected to achieve, a First or Second class UK Honours degree or the international equivalent of these UK qualifications. Other relevant qualifications, together with significant experience, may be considered.
Months of entry
It is estimated that 90% of the entire world’s data was created within the last two years. One of the cornerstones of this phenomenon will be the capture, analysis and dissemination of the vast amounts of data that will flow through the system.
- User Experience Design and Communication;
- Consumer Trends for Digital Design;
- Managing Innovation and New Product Development;
- Creative Enterprise and Entrepreneurship;
- Design and Brand Management
- Whole System Design;
- Managing and Visualising Data;
- Programme and Project Management.
Group projects run from February to April and provide teams of students with the opportunity to take responsibility for a consultancy type project, usually with an industrial sponsor.
The final individual thesis project takes up the remainder of the course to September. It allows students to demonstrate their ability to think and work in an original way and overcome genuine problems in design, supported by external organisations.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Enquiries Office
- +44 (0)1234 758008