Learn how you and your organisation can benefit from our levy-fundable master’s level apprenticeships by registering for the live webinar taking place on Tuesday 3rd March (between 12:00 - 13:00 GMT).
We have developed five programmes based upon the published Level 7 Senior Leader Master’s Degree Apprenticeship Standard, developed with employers and fundable through the Apprenticeship Levy.
The webinar will comprise an overview of the L7 Senior Leaders Standard by the Head of Cranfield Masterships, Bridget Dix and a short introduction to each of the courses by their respective course directors:
- Executive MBA, Michael Bernon, Programme Director
- Executive MBA (Human Capital), Michael Bernon, Programme Director
- Management and Leadership MSc, Dr Robby Allen, Course Director and Senior Lecturer
- Marketing and Leadership MSc, Professor Vasilis Theoharakis, Course Director
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management MSc (Executive), Dr Soroosh Sam Saghiri, Course Director
The session will close with a round-up of what would be involved for an employer, in terms of sponsorship, and for the employee as a student taking part. You will also have the chance to put questions to Bridget and the course directors.