A 1st or 2nd class UK Honours Degree (or equivalent Bachelors Degree) or a professional qualification and not more than three years' relevant work experience. Having taken your application into consideration, the course director may also require you to take GMAT (minimum score 600) or GRE (75th percentile in both the verbal and quantitative reasoning sections).
Months of entry
The Cranfield MSc in Management is ranked 1st in the UK and 7th in the world by The Economist Which MBA? Masters in Management 2017 ranking.
It is a full-time 13-month programme designed for graduates with little or no previous professional management experience. The programme will equip you with the knowledge, skills and understanding you need to tackle complex business challenges and to prepare you to demanding managerial roles in the future.
It includes a distinctive blend of theory with practical application through highly experiential simulations, consulting, competitions and project work. It also offers you the opportunity to gain invaluable work experience at a company during a three-month, expenses-paid, in-company internship project.
Through your studies, you will gain a sound understanding of core management theories, concepts, tools and techniques, and learn how to apply them creatively in real-life situations. The programme will:
- Help you to put theory into practice through challenges such as a management consultancy simulation and a three-month internship.
- Enhance your understanding of entrepreneurship through a module on innovation and launching new ventures.
- Prepare you to analyse management data, take management decisions based on imperfect information, and solve complex business problems.
- Enhance your soft skills such as self-awareness, mental toughness, communication, teamwork and cultural sensitivity.
- Help you work out what sort of professional role you are most suited to, what you have to offer and how to pitch yourself to potential employers.
Information for international students
If English is not your first language: IELTS score of 6.5 with writing of 6.5, TOEFL 92+ with a minimum of 21 in writing, ESOL either: Certificate of Advanced English – grade A-C, Certificate of Proficiency in English– grade A-C the Pearson Test of English (Academic) – overall 65.
Fees and funding
For details of available funding please visit our website.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Enquiries Office
- +44 (0)1234 758081