A first or second class UK Honours degree in a relevant science, engineering or related discipline, or the international equivalent of these UK qualifications. Other relevant qualifications, together with significant experience, may be considered.
Applicants who do not fulfil the standard entry requirements can apply for the Pre-Masters programme, successful completion of which will qualify them for entry to this course for a second year of study.
Months of entry
A major knowledge gap exists between managers in organisations who are confused by the IT systems, and the technical staff who deliver them. Our graduates play a crucial role in integrating the language and practice of management and technology in business. Develop your understanding of the interaction between IT, organisation and people behaviour to prepare you for managerial positions in business operations and ICT projects.
There are numerous benefits associated with undertaking a postgraduate programme of study at Cranfield University, including:
- Study in a postgraduate-only environment where Masters' graduates can secure positions in full-time employment in their chosen field, or undertake academic research
- Teaching by leading academics as well as industrial practitioners
- Work alongside a strong research team
- Dedicated support for off-campus learners including extensive information resources managed by Cranfield University's library
- Consultancy to companies supporting their employees on part-time programmes, in relation to individual projects.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- +44 (0)1234 758083