Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
We welcome applications from talented candidates of all backgrounds and each application is considered on its individual merit. Usually candidates must hold either a:
- first or a second class UK honours degree in a relevant discipline, or
- international degree - equivalent of UK qualifications
Candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered if they have a professional qualification together with 5 years' relevant work experience.
Months of entry
Our Logistics and Supply Chain Management MSc has been co-designed with senior logistics and supply chain professionals and is delivered by one of Europe's largest specialist logistics and supply chain management faculty. It is ranked 2nd in the UK and 11th in the world in the QS World University Rankings: Masters in Supply Chain Management Rankings 2022.
This postgraduate logistics course gives you with the knowledge, and develops your skills, in logistics and supply chain management to enable you to make a significant difference in the global marketplace.
Why this course?
• We have one of the largest faculties in Europe, and many of our faculty are regarded as leading experts in this area, combining excellent reputations for teaching with experience drawn from the commercial world.
• Our approach to teaching is designed to nurture your practical business skills and confidence, and places huge emphasis on real-world challenges.
• You will gain an in-depth understanding of: supply chain strategy and sustainability; how to analyse and design effective supply chain operations; how to use data models and software to solve problems and inform decisions; the role of warehousing in modern supply chains; procurement strategy; inventory; operations management; accounting; freight transport and project management.
• You will have the opportunity to attend a study tour and experience a supply chain perspective in a different economic region in Europe.
• You will also have the opportunity to participate in other course activities including warehouse visits and simulation games.
• You will have the opportunity to study within a truly international environment, with students and academics coming from over 50 countries.
Finally, studying at our exclusively postgraduate university, you will be learning alongside like-minded students at our internationally recognised business school. Cranfield School of Management consistently performs well in international business rankings. We are top 10 the UK and 32nd in Europe in the Financial Times European Business School 2020 Rankings.
Who is it for?
Recent graduates with a good undergraduate degree who want a broad understanding of logistics and supply chain management and wish to prepare for a first professional role and future career in the field.
Logistics and supply chain professionals in the early stages of their career looking to enhance their knowledge and skills and move to the next level professionally.
Fees and funding
Cranfield School of Management is offering all successful UK applicants for our full-time master’s courses, starting in September 2022, a scholarship to cover 20% of their course tuition fee Cranfield School of Management UK Scholarships.
To help you find and secure appropriate funding we have collated details of a range of scholarships and bursaries available which contribute towards fees and/or living costs for graduates applying for full-time Master’s courses in business and management.
View all funding opportunities.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- +44 (0)1234 758081